Field Surveys &
Field Surveys & Site Dimensions
Field surveys and site dimensions are critical on restoration projects and often in new construction.
- Obtain dimensions, profiles & architectural details to match existing
- Site conditions determine depth requirements of new stone
- Site conditions identify constraints, notches, ‘fit around’ issues
- Structural backup conditions determine anchorage design
- Site conditions identify coordination issues with other materials
Knickerbocker Hotel Project Survey
Structural backup conditions reveal vital information about the design and fit of new stone.
Moxy Hotel Project Survey
Storefront materials that were installed in the 1960’s have been removed that were covering up original limestone façade. Significant damage and removals had occurred to the underlying limestone that new limestone needed to be fabricated in order to return the façade to it’s original design.
We Can Help
Do you have questions or want to discuss your particular needs? Contact us today by phone, email or using the form below. You can attach your drawings and/or photos by clicking Choose File and finding the file(s) on your computer.